It’ll be our honor to accept the Erie-Niagara Chapter of the New York State Society of Professional Engineers, 2018 Citizen of the Year Award, as an organization on Feb. 23rd. We’ll be letting them know that, thanks to our supporters, our multiple programs have had a positive impact on hundreds of veterans and their families going back to 2007. Whether it’s Pawsitive for Heroes, Bridging Hearts, the Backpack program, or our Kids Are Heroes Too program, we’re proud to be filling a very real need.
- To Salute, or Not Salute after Veterans Leave the ServiceJanuary 22, 2019
- Lewiston Kiwanis Club Comes Through Again!January 22, 2019
- Eichel & Moore’s Score with VeteransJanuary 22, 2019
- Book Sales Help WNY HeroesJanuary 22, 2019
- School’s Out!January 22, 2019