It’ll be our honor to accept the Erie-Niagara Chapter of the New York State Society of Professional Engineers, 2018 Citizen of the Year Award, as an organization on Feb. 23rd. We’ll be letting them know that, thanks to our supporters, our multiple programs have had a positive impact on hundreds of veterans and their families going back to 2007. Whether it’s Pawsitive for Heroes, Bridging Hearts, the Backpack program, or our Kids Are Heroes Too program, we’re proud to be filling a very real need.
- Pumpkins for the the Youngins!November 15, 2018
- Biron Backs the Best!November 15, 2018
- Volunteer Profile: Rick Sepanski!November 15, 2018
- Jams + “KISS This” + WNY Heroes = Help for Veterans!November 15, 2018
- DD-214 Coffee Club MeetsNovember 15, 2018